Studio E Events is a boutique event planning, event styling, and floral design company specializing in weddings and celebrations.
We are based in Northern California, offering services in the San Francisco Bay Area and Wine Country.
Click here to review more information on our list of services.
How it Began
Since childhood, I have always been driven by creative energy, attention to detail and ambition. My love of weddings and flowers began at an early age after participating as a flower girl for a family friend’s wedding.
While growing up, I was inspired by my mother’s skills and talents. Learning the trade, I planned and coordinated my first wedding as a teenager and helped my mother's side business of baking and decorating wedding cakes. My grandmother, a former seamstress for a bridal gown designer was also my inspiration, so it was only a matter of time when I started designing and creating my own wedding hairpieces and veils. These childhood memories gradually fueled what later became an obsession and intrigued me to pursue my own business in event planning and design.
Several years ago, I started my professional career in the industry working in a number of hotels in the event planning division. After a career change to human resources management, I eventually found my way back in doing what I love to do best - design and plan weddings. I enjoy working with people and developing innovative ideas to express each client's desire for an awe-inspiring event with heartfelt memories.
I have my aunt to thank for my obsession with flowers. I trained along side of her during my younger years and became more interested in floral design when it was time to select flowers for my own wedding. When arranging flowers, I love to use pops of colors and mix different textures. My favorite blooms are peonies, ranunculus, and garden roses. Their scents are intoxicating, yet it provides a calming effect with its aroma.
Several business names later, I launched Studio E Events in 2011. I consider ouselves to be multi vendors under one umbrella, offering complete full-service event planning and coordination, event styling, floral design, and custom handmade headpieces, veils and accessories. The list is endless.
- I'm a flower lover, a bit crafty, rubber stamp hoarder, jewelry designer, and can't live without my eye concealer kind of gal.
- I love wearing yoga pants, a t-shirt, and flip flops, but also love dressing up if I have to.
- I appreciate uniqueness and individuality.
- I was a June bride. My favorite moment of my wedding was seeing my husband filled with so much emotion as I walked down the aisle.
- My favorite wedding palette is blush, gold, and coral.
- I love anything haupia - from haupia flavored ice cream, to haupia filled malasadas, to chocolate haupia pie
- I cry watching Pixar-Disney movies. It never fails.
- Raised in the Bay Area, although I consider Hawaii to be my second home.
- Love the beach, but hate the sand.
- I love my husband! He is amazing! He has been my biggest supporter, and my silent partner. You may see him on the job with me, either lining up placecards or installing a large arrangement.
- My most important role in life is being a mother to two special boys. They are my miracle babies! I love spending quality time with them and my husband.